Returns & Exchanges
Refund and Exchange Policies
Item doesn't fit? No Problem! Little Balasana is happy to offer you an exchange or refund - the choice is yours. Here are the conditions;
Contact must be made within 7 (seven) days of receiving your order (days counted from the date your order is marked delivered by Australia post online tracking service) via an email to email@example.com
To be eligible for a refund or exchange your clothing must be returned with tags intact and in as new, unused, unworn and unwashed condition. This includes being free of any marks (including makeup) and perfume/deodorant/body odour/cigarette/smoke residues, pet hair or any other foreign body or odour that would indicate wear or use.
Upon receiving the returned clothing, it will be thoroughly inspected for signs of use and wear. This includes marks from make up and any smells (both of which can occur whilst trying on, so please be careful when doing so). If signs of wash or wear, smells or marks are found, the clothing will be returned to you and no refund or exchange given.
If your clothing is found to be in perfect, as new condition your refund or exchange will be issued from Little Balasana within three Australian business days, minus all shipping costs.
Unapproved returns (returned packages that have not been priorly approved for return and received a return number) will be refused upon delivery and automatically returned to sender.
"Change of mind" returns are not accepted by Little Balasana.
When an exchange is unable to occur, Little Balasana reserves the right to issue a store credit instead of cash refund.
The Refund Process
1. Clothing doesn't fit - customer contacts Little Balasana via email within 7 (seven) days of their order marked delivered.
2. Customer receives confirmation email containing all refund and exchange T&C's (as listed here) their return number and return address.
3. Once the return is received and inspected, Little Balasana will send an email to notify customer that their item has been received. The customer will also be notified via email of the approval or rejection of their refund or exchange (approval depending upon the condition of returned item)
4. If approved for a refund, the refund will be immediately processed and a credit automatically applied to your credit card/original method of payment, minus all shipping costs. For exchanges, your new item will be lodged with the post office within 1-3 Australian business days.
Late or missing refund funds
If you haven’t received your approved refund funds, first re-check your bank account then contact your credit card company directly. Please be aware that it may take up to 5-10 Australian business days before your refund is officially cleared and applied to your bank statement.
If you’ve done this and still have not received your funds after 10 (ten) business days of receiving an approved refund email, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will personally help you look into it.
Sale and discontinued items
Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged. Sale or discontinued stock cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Return shipping costs
The customer is responsible for paying all shipping costs when returning an item for refund or exchange. All shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your original amount. The only time this does not apply is if the item has been deemed faulty by Little Balasana, in which case all funds will be refunded, including all shipping costs.
Delivery Time frame
Depending where you live, the time it may take for your original or exchanged product to reach you may vary, especially to international destinations. Please be aware that postal services slow during holiday periods and around public holidays, and your package may at times be held up at customs. Little Balasana has no control over the length of time your package may take for you to receive, but if a reasonable time has passed (three to four weeks domestic and six to eight weeks for international) without delivery, Little Balasana will start an enquiry with the postal service on your behalf.
All returning packages must include a tracking number, as lost or missing items (traveling from you to Little Balasana) will not be eligible for a refund or exchange. Having a tracking number enables us to work with the relevant postal authorities in finding your returning package should it go missing.
Lost or missing parcels (from Little Balasana to you)
Every parcel sent (including international orders) will include a tracking number.
It is your responsibility to make sure your delivery address is both current and correct, and the delivery address/area safe and secure.
Little Balasana will not refund your order due to being sent to the wrong address (unless the fault is a mistake on our behalf during the lodgement process)
Little Balasana will however, use your designated tracking number to work with the relevant authorities in helping you find your parcel if lost during transit.
Once a parcel is marked delivered, Little Balasana is no longer responsible for your order/items. This is why it is essential to make sure your delivery address is correct and the delivery area safe and secure.
Things you can do if your parcel is missing but marked delivered
1. search all relevant areas close to and around the delivery site (under stairs, inside mail box, behind pot plants/rubbish bins etc)
2. Check with your neighbours
3. Call your local post office - they should be able to provide GPS co-ordinates of the location it was delivered to. They will also be able to check if the package has been returned to them for safe keeping, despite being marked delivered.
4. Report stolen parcels to your local police station, as mail theft is a crime and is taken seriously.